Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Hot Springs and Boiling Lakes of Albay

I think, after the Penafrancia fiesta in Naga City...the best getaway for an 'injured,lost and broke' parishioner like me is to try a hot spring spa being visited by foreign and local tourists in Albay. Come...let us discover these spots once more in the towns of Tiwi and Manito of the said province here in Bicol, Philippines. Welcoming you is not enough to enjoy such natural spots. You should be here one day if you have enough budget to do it.
Many anecdotes of adventures were posted in the internet through blogs and here on HubPages but I will still add my personal account on this one.
The invitation to be there this week came from my friend, Lestat (changed his true name Lester for a more appealing feel on Facebook..hehe!). I said, I don't have much budget. he replied that everything will be okay (I trust him, you know). They've been busy at their TENT CAMP last week in Santo Domingo Albay, where you can visibly observe the Mayon Volcano activities and take photos at every angle you desire.
So, off I go this week. But allow me to share with you photos and other stills that came from fellow Bicolanos whom I had to get the credit because my original photos are not enough as my digital camera is not functioning so well these days (due to the nth time 'accidental fall'. I had to share with you this hub this early . My itinerary started Friday morning that ended in the evening back in Naga City; so, I hope you'll stand by with this hub for further adventure of yours truly, travel_man1971.






Please read my adventure @http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Hot-Springs-of-Albay

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Abdami palang magagandang lugar, dito sa ating rehiyon Bikol. I hope I could be there, too.

    ReplyDelete